Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pia's Guide to Paris

Pia of Pia Jane Bijkerk just completed her first book, Paris: Made by Hand.

"This is a book for lovers of all things handmade, the chic and unique, and of course Paris. In this book I take you off the tourist streets of this incredible city in search of Parisian artisans whose work is truly inspirational, and secreted studio boutiques filled with exquisite Parisian handmade treasures. I’ve been collecting these special addresses in my stylist’s little black book over the past couple of years and now with great delight, share them all with you in Paris: Made by Hand. Expect to see this fine city in a whole new light…"

All I can say is this - GO BUY IT! Seriously the images alone are worth it. Read more about Pia's book and get a look inside.

2 comments:

Dominica said...

Thanks for sharing ! As a regular Paris visitor, I will sure buy this - just love books and pictures to get inspired by...

Aline said...

that sounds lovely!