Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fall 2009 runway 'kind-of-sort-of" overview

I haven’t had time to put together my normal runway review. Moving to San Francisco has cut my time short. So, in I decided I would give you an overview of the collections and trends that stood out the most.

Everything in the attached pdf I have previously posted about. There is so, so much more. It's sad to think I spent all those hours cataloging photos, only to not use them. What can I say, time has gotten away from me.

Fall 2009 1/2 complete, kind-of-sort-of overview

3 comments:

it jobs said...

The clothes designs are so intriguing. I can’t wait to see the photos. I’ll look forward of it.

Philippine Real Estate said...

Philippine Real Estate
Oh I can’t wait to see the designer’s collection. I hope you can post it soon!

diane said...

I can't download the file.
I like the photo you posted though. It's a glimpse of 50's "bombshell", which is a big favorite of mine.