Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Pia Jane Bijkerk is one of my favorite blogs, and Pia is one of the most inspirational people I've come across. Her photos are stellar. Her writing is honest. And I know the when I leave her blog I will feel inspired. Honestly, I wish I could just hang out with her for a day and see all the cool things she gets to do. So here is just a small look at Pia and what she needs to make her world wonderful. I recommend checking out her blog after you read her do or die list.
Pia's Do or Die List:
1. Bing surrounded by nature.
2. Sunshine on my face.
3. A bath. (although i don't actually have one here on the boat, so whenever i go away on holidays, i make sure there is a beautiful bathtub to soak in!).
4. Paper and a pencil (does that count as two? :-) )
5. A book! I need to read, reading is like food to me.
6. Food! more specifically, chocolate. ;-)
7. My camera. or just "a" camera. I take at least one camera with me wherever I go.
8. My piano. its a little awkward to take with me everywhere, but I try none-the-less.
9. Great friends. without them, i'd go loopy I'm sure - they let me "let it all out".
10. Water: to drink. to soak in, to float in, and dive in. I'm a water baby!