Friday, February 22, 2008

It's coming, I can feel it

It's 55 degrees and sunny today in Seattle. From my office window I can see the puffy white clouds and the blue ocean. The last few days the weather has been amazing. It gets me excited for spring. There is so much to look forward to and I am eager with excitement. The spring/summer is going to be great. Some things to come -

Leaving the windows open
Wearing sandals and short dresses
Yellow
My plants can grow
My first trip to Paris and London (I can't wait to buy clothes!)
Friends coming to visit
Summer time in Seattle
My dog finally being able to go on walks outside
Cookies and coffee and Macrina

I could go on. There is so much to look forward to. Oh, I hope the weather stays nice. I'm off for the weekend.

1 comment:

miss bliss said...

i am soooo excited to come see you!