Monday, March 17, 2008

Freebies

I try to pick up any free printed material when possible. Stores like J.Crew, Urban Outfitters, and Uniqlo make their fashion magazines available at their stores, while stores like Anthropologie and H&M have online versions. Anyways, I was out shopping this weekend and picked up a second copy of Urban Outfitters free magazine. I forgot how much I liked the model the used (see above).

Later that day, I went online to check out H&M's online magazine. I usually am not a huge fan of their magazine, but this time they had a "Secret Garden" shoot that I loved (see below).

Anyways, you should go check out all of them. I love Uniqlo's magazine. The put white space to great use. And of course we all know I love the Anthropologie and J. Crew catalog. The catalogs can be put to great use as toilet reading or for collages. Some of these come out quarterly, some monthly. So make a list and start collecting.