Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love, LANVIN


I believe I've landed upon what might just be some of my favorite bridal wear I’ve found. Now, I am by no means getting married, nor am I one of “those” girls who look at bridal wear for fun. But LANVIN’s Blanche bridal wear is beautiful. It doesn't matter if the dress is short and fitted or loosely draped, the fit of each dress is fabulous. Each fabric is formed to lay perfectly on the body. None of the dresses are "over done", but every detail is given its due attention and it shows. Not only does the collection offer dresses, but a trench coat as well. The collection is elegant and romantic, simple and sensual.

According to LANVIN’s Press Book, the idea to make a bridal line spawned from the fact that Alber Elbaz is often in demand to make wedding dresses for friends and clients.


Needless to say, I wouldn’t mind walking around in one of these dresses, married or not.


No comments: