Running a blog can be time consuming and exhausting; however, it does lend itself to some great things. Perhaps one of the best parts is getting to meet awesome individuals like Erin from over at Apt. #34. What started out as a blog diary for her condo renovating adventures, has turned into a frequent source of interior and fashion inspiration.
So what gets Erin out of bed in the morning?
Apt #34's Do or Die List:
1. Great shoes - the ultimate savior for any ensemble, good or bad
2. Being near water
3. The perfect latte - my morning indulgence
4. Dear friends
5. Fresh fruit
6. Good morning and good night kisses
7. Yoga - to keep me sane
8. Local boutiques - to keep me fashionable
9. Good food
10. My Saturday morning routine - bf+coffee+ farmer's market is the perfect way to start the weekend
Bonus #11. Chocolate - because no one should have to live without it