Monday, March 9, 2009

what I would have given to be there

It is rare in life when you read something that gives you a sense of glee. When a slow-growing smile is unstoppable because of your ability as a reader to relate to what you read. I had just this sense this past week when reading Garance's chance encounter with Anna Dello Russo.

Though I am tempted to spoil the story, I cannot give you a summary of the Garance's story, because the whole point of my post is to make you read the story. So on this Monday morning, go gain a renewed sense of wonder and childish excitement by reading Garance's story.

photo:jak & jil

14 comments:

Linda Lu said...

sounds interesting yet mysterious.

Kwana said...

Thanks for the read! Dreamy.

diane said...

That was some experience! We would have all liked to have been there, you're not alone on that one. xo

Aline said...

I'm headed over to check it out!

Lissa said...

I'm going to tell them...I'm just getting nervous about it.

Lissa said...

Mine are crossed too.
Btw, I love this photo. She looks like a swan :]

K8 said...

Cool,
I didn't get to read the whole thing but about whisked away to her apartment... Woah.

AsianCajuns said...

Talk about a dream come true! How exciting.

Fashion Tidbits said...

it's so cool that she's just so COOL in demenour

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, what lucky girls. Love the comment about not taking a single picture--I so wish she had:)

kellina said...

Having read Garance's story on Anna a few days ago, I must say that your description of the sensation of reading it is uncanny.

. said...

just look at everyone looking at her. ohlala.

Desiree Masiela said...

Isn't she just a marvelous stop and stare lucky lady!!!

Anonymous said...

cool dress!