Monday, December 8, 2008

Perfect Party Pics


It's party season. Holiday parties, office parties, new years parties, and so on. And though I have no reason to own such a fabulous dress, these dresses do make me wish I had a fabulous party to go to.

I have been in love with the Burberry dress for some time now. I cannot think of what magazine it is in, I'm thinking British ELLE but I could be wrong. Anyways, there is an article on all the places the Burberry dress went after it left the runway. If I think of it, I will find it tonight and post it.

Anyways, what else makes me weak is the philosophy dress. It's so sweet. Something that could certainly be worn to an office party without looking over dressed.

Anyways, which is your favorite? Am I overlooking a dress out there?

11 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Absolutely beautiful dresses, dear! I wish I had a party to go with one of them too!

ZenadiaDesign said...

Such pretty dresses! I think I like the one in the second picture best.

Holly said...

times like this, i wish i worked at a place where people get dressed up. holiday party attire is along the lines of dark denim! ugh. but that burberry would totally be my pick.

and to answer your question, it actually wasnt an art gallery (whoops) but a snowboard store (d-structure) turned into a polaroid gallery showing! phew.

Carla said...

wonderful dresses, I love the firs one with the beehive hat. Fab carla

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!!

I loving these dresses,beautiful

Lynne said...

Actually I like the Philosophy one too - very pretty. Unfortunately I don't have a work party to go to this year either - it's so cold outside I am happy to snuggle indoors with my sheepskin boots and flannel pyjamas!

Julia said...

The dress on the cover was the same one that was "2 grand" on ugly betty last week? just my imagination? Either way, I love it.

Jenny Cindy said...

I can't decide between the Stella McCartney and the Burberry Prorsum one, they're both so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What stunning dresses. They work for holiday parties so well, plus they are all original.

Love reading your posts. So fun, so good!

A

Ana said...

I pick the Stella McCartney ...oh no...that Philosophy one! Oh wait...can't I pick all of them like you did! So fantastic.

Came across your blog via A Cup of Jo's post on your lovely nuptials. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I pick the philosophy the delicate detailing should accent shoulders/collarbone~a beautiful body part