Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Working Girl

One of my favorite blogs is garance dore. I have a thing for those French folks, and the blog has mostly photos of fantastically dressed French people. This girl (above) happens to just be fabulous. Her working girl outfit is HOT with a capital H. And though I don't work a job where I am required to suit up, this photo makes me wish I did.

And one more point, I have the same hair cut as this lady, but my hair never looks this good. Some things in life just aren't fair.

8 comments:

Joslyn said...

ooh i love that site too...love it!

Apt. #34 said...

is that girl not so freakin' gorgeous!

Joanna Goddard said...

yes, she is lovely! those geek-chic glasses are to die.

Yin said...

Ooo thanks for that blog - it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is always gorgeous Stacy, shut up.

Miss Jo said...

i love french folks too, they just have the look!

CPL said...

phe-nom

Anonymous said...

this girl is Russian,she's a special projects editor in Harper's Bazaar
http://www.spletnik.ru/look/dosmotr/10115-20081006_feshn_dosmotr_redaktor_spetsproektov_harp.html