p.s. come back to seattle allie
I was tagged a while back by Judith at Paris Atelier blog. Sorry it has taken some time to get to this, but here is . . .
The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged
So here are the little things you may not know about me:
1. I like paper. Thick paper. 110lb plus paper. And I get joy out of receiving paper sample books from print companies.
2. I drink iced espresso in paper cups, even when it’s cold out side.
3. My dog likes to “spoon” with me. And I let him.
4. I go to the grocery store every day because I don’t like to buy groceries in advance. So I call TJ at 5 o’clock, as what he wants for dinner, we decide, and then I go buy it.
5. Speaking of food, I don’t eat leftovers. Neither does TJ. His great grandmother died from eating leftover baloney, and my mom made me eat left over spaghetti and chicken every night as a child. So I don’t like them. And I don’t eat them. Because I don’t have to eat them anymore.
6. Lastly, I am jealous of the little French girl that rides the bus. Actually she’s probably 28 years old. But she is adorable, well dressed, and I wish she was my friend because we’d talk about chocolate and magazines.
I know I am supposed to tag others. But I have tagged a lot of people for a lot of other similar things. So I will refrain from tagging others, but if you really want to play along, go ahead anyways. Consider yourself tagged.