Thanks to everyone who participated this week! We’ve got some excellent links here, Chanel DIY, statement tights, vintage Vogue, classic film inspiration, and the borders between designer and knock-off…
If you’ve missed this weeks round, no worries, there is always next week, you can sign up in the forums by clicking here.
Links à la Mode : August 28th
- AuctionDivaFashion - Vintage Hawaiian Pineapple Dress
- dramatis personae - Boundaries between designing & knock-offs
- Dress Me Up Dollie - Weekend Update
- Fashion Journalist in the City - Vintage Vogue
- Frassy - D.I.Y Chanel Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - How NOT to get ripped off
- la boudoir - A review of all this falls fashion trends - straight from the runway.
- Little Black Book - Style Trend: Statement Tights!
- Mademoiselle Robot - This week’s interview with the extremely gifted Nubby Twiglet.
- Or False Glitter - Fur in Fashion: Glamorous or grotesque?
- poetic & chic - The frequent J.Crew catalogs in my mailbox are a constant source of torture!
- Retro Chick - Vintage Clothing & Retro Style - Autumn Florals: Keep on blooming
- ShopDiary - Impulse Buy: Should I keep? Or sell? Should I save up for another Chanel?
- THE COVETED - Coveting Chinatown, a Visit to 1930’s LA
Apologies to Dress Me Up Dollie who did a wonderful post on Emma Cook… it somehow slipped between the cracks… here’s her post: Emma Cook Runway Review